SecureGen is an open source password manager application for Ios. It reads and writes .kdb-files, the database format used by the popular SecureGen Password Safe. The following features including the app.
1. Read/write support for .kdb files
2. Upload the file to google drive as backup
3. QuickUnlock: Unlock your database once with your full password, re-open it by typing just a few characters (see below)
4. Access files from the cloud or the web (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, FTP, WebDAV). You can use “SecureGen Offline” if you don’t need this feature.
5. support for editing entries including additional string fields, file attachments, tags etc
6. search dialog with all search options from SecureGen 1.x.
7. bring up a screen to load/unlock a database if no database is loaded and unlocked